Thursday, February 28, 2008

Things not to list as a weaknesses in interviews

As i was browsing for the right words to describe my weaknesses, i stumbled upon this particularly funny list. it is a list of things that u shud not list as weakness in ur interview
  • "Kryptonite."
  • "A tendency to burn things down."
  • "Spreads diseases effectively."
  • "Fear of work."
  • "You're a weakness!"
  • "Bad at math and stuff."
  • "Social me not."
  • "Will work for sexual favours :P"
  • "Vomits wildly at the mention of any state capital."
  • "Steals other people's possesions and returns them wet."
  • "Sometimes I like to lick coins I find on the ground."
  • "I'm a bleeder."
  • "I eat socks."
  • "I AM socks."
  • "Umm, I write lists in class."

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home