Saturday, March 15, 2008

GDPI for IIM K

back after a short hiatus. i was busy with my quizzes at college and my IIM K interview. my interview was decent, but gd wasnt up to the mark. i wasnt the usual assertive ananth, but a very subdued, lest i be looked as aggressive. for a complete link of wat happened, check here.

thats my other blog, a more personal one, where i keep tabs about my life and write about a few lessons i've learnt.

The interview took place at IIM B. a very lovely place, as sweet as IIT madras. i enjoyed nature's beauty there and needless to say it is among the best colleges in India.

IIM K is not far behind. the beauty of IIM K campus is unmatched. i'll go as far as saying that it is the best in the world. check the following link, and be astounded. IIM K’s beauty

last but not the least, please pray for my result. i'm desperately in need of it, friends

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home