Monday, March 17, 2008

Quote UnQuote

somethings in life are painful. the rest, funny right to the point of in sanity. wan more explanation? i'll let people speak for themselves. here's a collection of lessons ppl have learnt the hard way, mixed with true gyan they wanted to share to the world..

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Robert Bloch

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”
who else but Oscar Wilde

“I have met a lot of hardboiled eggs in my time, but you're twenty minutes.”
Wilde

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
anon

“By persistently remaining single a man converts himself into a permanent public temptation.”
Wilde

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson

You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!

What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?
'Hold my purse.'

If your wife wants to learn to drive, don't stand in her way.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. - George Bush

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger King Vishy said...

I love Oscar Wilde's wit.. He once said "It's easy to quit smoking. I have done it so many times" :)

March 18, 2008 at 2:40 AM  
Blogger hantan said...

i was thinking of writing an entire post abt his quotes,but looks like that ll demand an entire blog :) anyways decided to go ahead with the idea.. keep visiting this site for more on/from oscar wilde

March 18, 2008 at 3:06 AM  
Blogger Johnn said...

Good one da...keep em coming

March 18, 2008 at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home